9:57AM Back to playing Fable II for now.
8:51AM I have made a decision to work on increasing my Completion % and finishing some of the games I have started before the end of the month. I will still be working on Gamerscore with games I get from Gamefly by completing them 1 or 2 days after I receive them. I am hoping to gain at least 18,000G per month for the first year, which would mean I will have gained 200,000G by the end of the first year of membership.
8:48AM Making myself some hot dogs and then eating and watching another episode of JAG before I get back to gaming.
7:59AM Well...after taking a look at all my games I don't have enough to bring me to 25,000G this month. My normal goal is to get 10,000G per month more than Stallion83, but so far he has gained almost 14,000G this month so I will settle with getting 5,000 or 6,000G more than him this month and hopefully next month Kinect doesn't make him gain another high amount for the month. Going to take a break from games for now and watch an episode of JAG.
7:54AM Taking a break from Fable II to play some Arcade Games, taking a look at the list to see what to play.
6:28AM Back to Fable II.
6:02AM Almost have all the keys and gargoyles that I can get until further progression in the story, though taking a break to wash dishes and vacuum.
4:25AM (1) [100G] Now I can start collecting Gargoyles and Silver Keys.
4:02AM Actually I don't have ranged attack yet so I can't get the Gargoyles, so I shall wait on the keys as well. Onto the Hero of Strength then.
3:58AM Starting to collect the Keys and Gargoyles so it might be a while before my next achievement.
3:40AM Those are finished as well as the morning routine stuff that I hadn't mentioned doing yet today. Need to vacuum later on as well as dishes, but those can wait a few more hours. For now getting back to Fable II.
3:08AM (1) [15G] Taking a break to organize my Gamefly list as soon I will be getting a second account. Also going to finish watching the episode of JAG that I started while eating.
1:59AM (1) [10G]
1:33AM (1) [5G]
1:32AM (2) [25G]
1:30AM (1) [10G]
1:28AM (1) [10G]
1:06AM (1) [5G]
12:33AM Waking up in the morning didn't last for long I guess I am just meant to be nocturnal. Anyways, I missed my goal yesterday by 239G so today I need to make it up by gaining at least 1,773G. Going to continue with Fable II for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment