Saturday, October 23, 2010

Down to the wire

Todays results: (42) for [2,025G]

11:23PM     (1) [25G] Unfortunately I didn't reach my goal as I am unable to complete this game within 30 minutes (I was short by 275G). So I will just post the days results and watch an episode of JAG.

10:55PM     (1) [50G]

10:25PM     (1) [100G]

10:09PM     (1) [25G]

9:42PM       (1) [25G]

9:35PM       (1) [50G]

9:04PM       (1) [25G]

8:57PM       (1) [25G]

8:53PM       (1) [100G]

7:42PM       (1) [25G]

7:34PM       (1) [100G]

6:38PM       Done eating, back to Cars: Race-O-Rama. Hopefully I can finish it within the next few hours to meet my weekend goal, if not, I will just be a few hours late of the goal, I will make sure to meet my goal of the month.

5:50PM       Just woke up, I am starving, going to have some dinner and watch an episode of JAG. Then checking messages and emails.

10:45AM     My XBox 360 froze so I am going to let it cool down. Looks like I will be sleeping today afterall. I still need 850G more before midnight, hopefully I can make it.

10:08AM     (1) [50G]

9:50AM       (1) [25G]

9:35AM       (1) [25G]

9:10AM       (1) [25G]

8:24AM       (1) [25G]

7:51AM       (1) [20G] And that concludes Space Chimps. Next up is Cars: Race-O-Rama. Though it will never be completed I will get all possible 900 as the last achievement is glitched and cannot be obtained. I need to gain 1,000G more to reach my weekend goal.

7:44AM       (2) [110G]

7:40AM       (1) [50G]

7:39AM       (1) [60G]

7:38AM       (1) [50G]

7:26AM       Back to finishing up Space Chimps.

7:15AM       Checking messages and doing daily routine things now as I don't plan on sleeping today. Trying to get back to a normal sleeping schedule.

6:43AM       (1) [50G]

6:09AM       (1) [50G]

5:52AM       (1) [50G]

5:04AM       (1) [50G]

4:46AM       (1) [40G]

4:32AM       (1) [50G]

4:07AM       (1) [40G]

3:46AM       Back to playing Space Chimps.

2:55AM       (1) [40G] Eating and watching an episode of JAG.

2:25AM       (1) [40G]

1:59AM       (2) [75G]

1:53AM       (1) [60G]

1:36AM       (1) [40G]

1:10AM       (1) [40G]

1:03AM       (1) [30G]

12:58AM     (1) [35G]

12:56AM     (1) [20G]

12:45AM     Starting up Space Chimps now.

12:37AM     (1) [100G] And that concludes Meet the Robinsons. Going to start up Space Chimps though first I need to look at the achievements.

12:29AM     (1) [100G]

12:23AM     (1) [100G] Story mode complete, time for the mini-game.

12:10AM     My goal is to gain another 2,300G today and 11,750G before the end of October. I am down to the last bit of time so I need to focus and play non-stop if at all possible. I am continuing Meet the Robinsons to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment