Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 1 accomplishments

First off let me tell you what I had prior to starting my blogging. Also, I started my account on September 22nd 2010. This will show you that I am seriously determined to rise to the top.

Achievement total: 153
Gamerscore total: 2,660

Braid: 11 achievements, 185 gamerscore.
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2008: 12 achievements, 235 gamerscore.
Dash of Destruction: 12 achievements, 200 gamerscore.
Guitar Hero 5: 12 achievements, 165 gamerscore.
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith: 26 achievements, 515 gamerscore.
Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers: 17 achievements, 170 gamerscore.
Rock Band: 15 achievements, 305 gamerscore.
Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2:  11 achievements, 200 gamerscore.
The Beatles Rock Band: 26 achievements, 485 gamerscore.
Uno: 12 achievements, 200 gamerscore.

During week 1 results:

Achievement total: 180
Gamerscore total: 4,215

Assassin's Creed: 33 achievements, 650 gamerscore.
Braid: 1 achievement, 15 gamerscore.
Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2008: 19 achievements, 765 gamerscore.
Catan: 5 achievements, 70 gamerscore.
Contra: 12 achievements, 200 gamerscore.
Fallout 3 (PC Version): 72 achievements, 1550 gamerscore.
Guitar Hero 5: 37 achievements, 835 gamerscore.
Magic: The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers: 1 achievement, 30 gamerscore.

No comments:

Post a Comment