Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 6

11:15PM   Next entry will be in tomorrow's day as it will be past midnight. I will attempt to keep entries on the days they should be while updating what I have accomplished before the time changes. So far an additional 15 achievements have been obtained in Assassin's Creed for 280 gamerscore. I will have this game 100% complete tomorrow. I also hope to start and complete Kung Fu Panda as well. So far not going so well for gaining 1000 gamerscore a day. I would get more games from gamefly to help with this but in order to get everything for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood I have to pre-order 3 copies of the game. 2 Collector's edition and 1 normal version. Afterwards its time to save money for Christmas gifts. Anyways enough of future plans I will watch the latest episode or Merlin as I wait for the day to change over before continuing my gaming.

1:22PM     Now time to continue working on Assassin's Creed. I think it will take me longer than originally planned because of the amount of items I have to collect.

1:03PM     Just got back from being out of town. Checking emails and messages now.

3:42AM    Going to catch some Zzzzs before needing to be up to get some work done later on. Hoping to continue my streak of getting around 1000 gamerscore a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment