Sunday, October 24, 2010

Forever closer it comes

Todays results: (24) for [660]

4:09PM       (1) [20G] I can't keep awake any longer, if I sleep past midnight I will put up the days results when I wake.

3:30PM       Going back to boosting Catan.

3:11PM       (2) [40G] I won't be reporting each time I earn an achievement while boosting games, only when I have stopped as to get a break.

1:54PM       Family Game Night is put on hold as to do some boosting in Catan.

1:42PM       Decided on my next few arcade games to play, continuing with Family Game Night I will work on Connect 4.

1:27PM       (1) [100G] And that finishes Assassin's Creed II. Looking through my games to find out what to play next.

1:14PM       (1) [30G]

12:47PM     (1) [30G]

12:22PM     (1) [10G]

12:08PM     (1) [30G]

11:41AM     (1) [30G]

11:02AM     (1) [20G]

10:21AM     Back to Assassin's Creed II.

9:54AM       Taking a short break.

9:47AM       (1) [10G]

9:43AM       (1) [30G]

8:32AM       (1) [20G]

7:41AM       Back to Assassin's Creed II. I will finish it today.

7:33AM       Emails and message checking and replies complete. Paid cell bill and pre-ordered 2 copies of Assassin's Creed: Botherhood, one from GameStop and one from Amazon for the different Jack in the Box items and pre-order in game items. Next week I will pre-order a copy of the regular version from Best Buy for the final in game pre-order item.

7:21AM       Dishes done for now, will finish them later. Checking emails and messages then onto morning routines.

6:57AM       Taking a break to wash dishes.

6:48AM       (1) [30G]

6:39AM       (1) [5G]

5:20AM       Let's get back to working on Assassin's Creed II.

3:48AM       (1) [20G] Taking a break for food and a movie.

2:59AM       (1) [30G]

2:10AM       (1) [10G]

1:02AM       (1) [10G]

1:01AM       (1) [10G]

12:42AM     (1) [25G] And that completes Cars: Race-O-Rama, the last achievement is glitched and cannot be obtained. Back to working on Assassin's Creed II.

12:18AM     (2) [125G]

12:06AM     (1) [25G]

12:00AM     As the month draws closer to its end I need to keep focus to obtain my goal. 7 days left to gain 10,030 gamerscore more. The reason for this is so that I can have a gain of 25K gamerscore in 1 month. Anyways, time to finish up Cars: Race-O-Rama.

No comments:

Post a Comment