Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In the middle of the night

Today's results: Unlocked (22) for [1,245G]

11:07PM     (1) [200G] And that wraps up CSI: Hard Evidence. Going to be assisting a friend with achievements in Rock Band then watch the latest episode of NCIS, so I am just going to post the days results and continue gaming tomorrow.

10:07PM     (1) [200G]

9:21PM       (1) [200G]

8:32PM       (1) [200G]

7:59PM       Episode over, back to CSI: Hard Evidence.

6:18PM       Cooking dinner, then eating while watching the latest episode of NCIS: Los Angeles.

6:09PM       (1) [200G]

5:12PM       Dishes done, going back to games, but I have decided to gain at least 1,000G today, so I am going to start and finish CSI: Hard Evidence.

4:42PM       Taking a break from gaming to do a little house cleaning.

3:30PM       (1) [10G]

3:26PM       (1) [10G]

3:20PM       (1) [30G]

3:04PM       (1) [20G]

2:47PM       Getting back to Assasin's Creed II. Though because of it I don't think I will have gained 1,000G today, but I will just resolve that issue once I complete Assassin's Creed II by earning extra.

2:14PM       Just woke up, have everyday routine things to do, emails to check, etc. You know the drill. Also need to wash a load of laundry.

5:46AM       (1) [20G] Getting some sleep now. Hopefully not for too long as I still need to gain over 800 gamerscore today.

5:04AM       (1) [10G]

4:36AM       (1) [10G]

3:45AM       (1) [10G]

3:42AM       (1) [5G]

3:27AM       Back to Assassin's Creed II. I might be able to finish it today or tomorrow.

2:25AM       (1) [30G] Grabbing something to eat. Leftover Homemade Mac & Cheese with Ham. Also, watching an episode of JAG

1:36AM       (1) [30G]

1:29AM       (1) [10G]

1:23AM       (1) [10G]

12:47AM     (1) [10G]

12:29AM     (1) [10G]

12:26AM     (1) [10G]

12:22AM     (1) [10G]

12:13AM     Grabbing a Honey Bun for a snack.

12:00AM     I seem to have become nocturnal since I started doing heavy gaming. Thankfully I have nothing that important to do during the day. Also, thankfully I make money buy selling items at my online store. Not enough to buy everything I want, but enough to pay for my bills. Grabbing another can of Mountain Dew and continuing with Assassin's Creed II. Depending on how things go in the game I might have to stop playing just to meet my gamerscore goal of the day. I want to attempt to gain another 10,000G before the end of the month to make me have earned 20,000G in a 1 month time period. Anyway, enough ranting, to the XBox 360 I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment