2:58AM Going to take a break and have something to eat. Earned 6 achievements for 90 gamerscore thus far in Assassin's Creed. Will continue blogging with Day 6.
10:08PM Gained 3 achievements for 50 gamerscore in Catan. Awaiting players for boosting parties to finish off the Catan achievements. For now I shall start up Assassin's Creed.
8:56PM I have finished helping everyone with achievements for today...that took a while, but it was a music game after all. Now I will play a little Catan and see how many achievements I get.
3:29PM Gamefly queue updated. Now time for gaming...finally. I have to assist some people at some point in time today with Guitar Hero 5 achievements and Contra achievements. Going to be awhile before I can earn some more. Busy day today.
2:42PM Research completed. Installing the games I rented to my HD for faster loading. Then updating my Gamefly queue as I will soon be getting a second Gamefly account.
1:41PM I have some research to accomplish for someone regarding MTGO. So my gamerscore will have to wait.
1:32PM I AM AWAKE. Maybe I should get that Alan Wake T-Shirt for my Avatar. Anyways, morning routines, check messages, emails, yada, yada, yada.
6:10AM Food is gone, lets get a little bit of sleep.
5:05AM Due to the time I decided to start a new day in the blog. While continuing from what I mentioned in the last entry of yesterdays blog I have completed the last 19 achievements I need in Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2008 to complete it for an additional 755 gamerscore added to my total. That makes 8 complete games between Retail and Arcade for the XBox 360. Now I shall take a short break, grab some grub and watch and episode of JAG before going back and continuing my overflowing gamerscore.
No comments:
Post a Comment