Friday, October 22, 2010

The end is near

Todays results: (42) for [1,380G]

11:28PM     (1) [60G] I stopped playing so I could put in the days results and the weeks results

10:57PM     (1) [50G]

9:45PM       (1) [100G]

9:27PM       (1) [10G]

9:21PM       (2) [70G]

8:57PM       (2) [60G]

8:37PM       (1) [10G]

8:19PM       (1) [10G]

8:10PM       Stopped the episode short to continue with Meet the Robinsons.

7:40PM       (1) [10G] Taking a break to eat and watch an episode of JAG.

7:32PM       (1) [10G]

7:29PM       (1) [10G]

7:23PM       (1) [10G]

7:20PM       (1) [10G]

6:51PM       (1) [50G]

6:43PM       (1) [10G]

6:38PM       (1) [10G]

6:20PM       (1) [10G]

6:14PM       Finished housecleaning again. Had dishes that needed to be done and had to wash the stove. Back to Meet the Robinsons.

5:52PM       (1) [10G] Need to take a break again, just leaving the game paused. Need to get some more housework done before the day is through.

5:24PM       Alright, time to buckle down and game like never before. Not only do I want to gain another 2,810G this weekend but I want to gain another 12,360G This month, that means almost doubling my current gamerscore in 8 more days. I will still keep things posted as far as getting achievements go so that you may track my progress.

5:01PM       Taking a short break to get some housework done.

4:49PM       (1) [10G]

4:47PM       (1) [10G]

4:28PM       (1) [10G]

4:26PM       (1) [10G]

4:22PM       Caught back up to where I left off.

3:59PM       (1) [10G] Now I need to get back to where I was in the game.

2:50PM       Starting game over from beginning as x360a said a VR disk was in second visit to basement, but you only go there once, so I have to restart to get that VR disk for the 2 achievements for having it, 1 for finding it, 1 for beating the person it goes to.

2:45PM       (1) [20G]

2:42PM       (1) [10G]

2:21PM       (1) [10G]

2:19PM       (1) [10G]

2:06PM       No emails or messages, Kinda rushed everything else as I overslept. Back to Meet the Robinsons.

1:57PM       I just woke up, definitely slept too long, and I also have some errands I need to accomplish this weekend so I hope I still have time to complete the goal I have set. Checking email, blah blah blah, you know the drill by now.

7:00AM       (1) [40G] Going to watch an episode of JAG then getting some sleep.

5:37AM       (1) [10G]

5:34AM       Back to Meet the Robinsons.

4:39AM       (1) [10G] Taking a short break to watch an episode of JAG.

4:23AM       (1) [10G]

4:19AM       (1) [10G]

4:15AM       (1) [10G]

4:05AM       I think I will start up Meet the Robinsons and see how fast I can get through that. I still need to gain another 3,000G before the end of tomorrow, So I am hoping to gain at least another 1,250G today.

3:06AM       (3) [360G] Waiting for end game stuff then deleting from hard drive before taking a short break.

2:55AM       (1) [80G]

2:36AM       (1) [80G]

1:59AM       (1) [80G]

1:43AM       (1) [80G]

12:45AM     This is the short week of my blogging experience, I originally started blogging on Monday and after one week decided that I would follow the schedule of the calender and will start next week tomorrow at midnight during my time zone (EST). Also, I have decided that I will continue posting daily results, though I will also post weekly, monthly and yearly results as well. For now I shall continue with obtaining my weekend goal by continuing with Terminator: Salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment