Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Week Starts On Monday??

Today's results: Unlocked (66) for [1520G]

10:59PM       (1) [30G] And that concludes Battleship and I am taking a break until midnight, though first I need to type up my daily results. Going to watch another episode of JAG before continuing my gaming tomorrow.

10:31PM       (2) [50G]

10:29PM       (1) [20G]

10:26PM       (3) [60G]

10:24PM       (1) [10G]

10:17PM       (1) [20G]

10:16PM       (1) [10G]

10:10PM       I have decided to continue with Family Game Night and play through Battleship as it seems that it will be quick, only 20 games need be won.

9:49PM       (1) [40G] And that completed Boggle. I still need 180G more, but I need a short break and then I will decide what to play next.

9:11PM       (1) [20G]

9:06PM       (1) [30G]

9:02PM       (1) [20G]

9:00PM       (6) [90G]

8:37PM       I am done with dishes for now, still trying to catch up for not doing them during the weekend. Hand washing them is a pain sometimes. I still need to get 380 gamerscore more to reach my goal for the day, not sure if I would reach it in Assassin's Creed II while collecting the feathers and glyphs. So for now I will get back to work on Family Game Night. I will get Boggle complete in it.

8:25PM       Going to get some dishes washed before I go back to gaming.

7:38PM       Taking a break from games to eat some grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Also watching another episode of JAG.

6:31PM       (1) [30G]

6:06PM       (1) [10G]

5:56PM       (1) [10G]

5:47PM       (1) [10G]

5:16PM       (1) [20G]

5:09PM       (1) [20G]

5:04PM       (1) [20G]

4:52PM       (2) [80G] Kung Fu Panda has been completed.  Now I would like to enjoy a game for a while, time to start up Assassin's Creed II.

4:39PM       (1) [30G]

4:25PM       (1) [30G]

3:58PM       (1) [30G]

3:46PM       (1) [30G]

3:38PM       (1) [30G]

3:16PM       (1) [30G]

3:06PM       (1) [30G]

2:50PM       (1) [30G]

2:38PM       (1) [30G]

2:23PM       (1) [30G]

2:05PM       Now that everything else is completed, back to finishing up Kung Fu Panda.

1:39PM       Just woke up. Checking messages, emails, and other routine things.

7:31AM       (1) [30G] I guess I need some sleep, I hate being old, always getting tired. I set an alarm for 4 hours from now, hopefully I will get up when it goes off.

7:15AM       (1) [30G]

6:59AM       Not sure if the XBox dashboard updated, but things seem a little screwy. The Game Library and Friends section of the dashboard no longer show what games are there until you open them, it just shows XBox Live. Anyways, back to Kung Fu Panda.

6:51AM       Xbox.com got an update, which means I need to update my dashboard...unless that comes out later on today.

6:31AM       Episode of JAG finished, the muffins were delicious. Time to get some dishes complete. Hopefully I get my second wind and can remain awake for the day.

5:42AM       Taking a short break from Kung Fu Panda. I will finish it, but first an episode of JAG and some Chocolate Chip Muffins for breakfast.

5:33AM       (3) [90G] And that concludes Playthrough 1. Now for Dragon Warrior difficulty and to collect everything once again just to get the last achievements.

5:27AM       (1) [30G]

5:24AM       (1) [30G]

5:14AM       (1) [20G]

5:00AM       (1) [20G]

4:43AM       (1) [20G]

4:00AM       (1) [20G]

3:51AM       (1) [20G]

3:31AM       (1) [20G]

3:17AM       (1) [20G]

3:01AM       (1) [20G]

2:45AM       Getting back to Kung Fu Panda.  Also, some good news, I am in a achievement gaining challenge on 360 Voice. It was an auto-challenge with people around my gamerscore, though I have a feeling that they won't be keeping up with me as I have a much higher goal.

1:56AM       Taking a break from gaming to watch an episode of JAG and have a can of Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup. Heated on the stove as for some reason it tastes better then heating in microwave.

1:53AM       (1) [20G]

1:34AM       (1) [20G]

1:30AM       (1) [20G]

1:23AM       (1) [20G]

1:16AM       (1) [20G]

1:12AM       (1) [20G]

1:07AM       (1) [20G]

1:04AM       (1) [30G]

12:55AM     (2) [40G]

12:49AM     (1) [20G]

12:41AM     (1) [20G]

12:22AM     So apparently I started blogging on Monday of last week and therefore Day 8 become the beginning of this week. So to get things right I shall be cutting this week short and ending it on Saturday so that the new week can begin on Sunday. Though I have a feeling that I will still have earned more Gamerscore and possible more achievements as well even with the shorter week.  For now I return to gaming and playing Kung Fu Panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment